Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tony's Prom - Ottawa Prom Photographer

Today I had the chance to go photograph the Prom of one of my co-worker. After being late, of course people who knows Tony knows that he'll be late, we went to Rockcliff Park to begin our session. Beautiful location, lots of place to take different pictures. It was a fun session, I had two great models... no need to say anything to them! Just love the pose they did, it was kind of fashion shots! And what else can I say, I just love mens who wears Pink, who has the courage to wear pink!
So here is a little teaser for you Tony!

1 comment:

  1. MARIE-EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your amazing! they look great and am excited to see the final result! damn thats definitly not me! the first shot in the trees whare nick is above me, is fantastic! Love your work and id love to talk to you about how u do it. txt me some time and we will find some time to sit and have a coffee so we can just chat.
    Peace hun! <3
    thx again!

    ReplyDelete