Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Belinda & Tom - Kingston Couple Photographer

On Saturday, I had the pleasure to go on a mini road trip with Belinda & Tom to go to Kingston and take their couple pictures. What a lovely day we had, it pass way to fast and I didn't want to leave the beautiful Kingston. First of all we went to the same exact spot, were they got married. What can I say, so beautiful.. I felt like I was in paradise. They showed me were Tom proposed, etc. Lots of memories they got of that place. They got a little wet for the camera, but don't forget, the photographer got also wet, and almost fell down in the water with the camera.. so I say we are even. They showed me around a little bit, lots of place to take beautiful pictures! So here's a sneak peek of your pictures!


P.S. Je voudrais féliciter Nancy & Alain, http://meseguin.blogspot.com/2009/07/photoshoot-maternite-couple-veilleux.html, pour la nouvelle venue dans leur famille. La petite Jade est venu au monde samedi, après quelques jours d'attentes. Félicitations à vous deux, prenez soin de vous et j'ai très hâte de photographier cette belle cocotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment